Summary and comparison 2020:
The selection of the best dog robots for Christmas
Amazing result of technological advancement, we hear more and more about it “Robot Dogs”. These robotic animals are increasingly being marketed and made for our children. In addition, they are highly valued by the latter and it is this commercial success that is at the root of the madness of manufacturers who are investing more and more in the production of different models. Faced with these many models, What are the best robotic dogs on the market today? ? To make your choice easier, we’ve put together this comparison, which we hope will help you a lot.
Why use a robot dog?
The increasing success of robotic dogs can be explained by the many benefits that come with their use. Here are the benefits:
Robot dogs keep company. It is true that in this article we are interested in models made exclusively for children, but in fact they can also be used by adults or even the elderly to remove it.
- They allow the little ones have fun for a few tens of minutes (e.g. when mom is vacuuming).
- Despite the options and features, they are Easy to use.
- With a robot dog no cleaning job Because he doesn’t eat, doesn’t have hair (which could fall on the carpet), he doesn’t leave droppings or bathe. So we can easily take care of it and spend much less.
- The most advanced robot dog models be able to communicate with their teacher by sounds or movements or even by feeling the caresses they receive.
- Unlike real dogs, training robot dogs is easier given that behavior is essentially programmed.
- There is no no risk of bites (Unlike real dogs).
- Robot dogs don’t go to the vet. So that means less money to spend.
- Barking can be programmed. Therefore, there is no inconvenient barking. (like real dogs) and the sounds can be adjusted if needed (often with a remote control or an app).
Presentation of the best robot dog models.
Of the various models of robot dogs on the market, there are some that are really worth a visit. They are successful thanks to several strengths (functionality, design, option, ergonomics, ease of use, etc.). As main models we can mention: the robot dog Zoomer, the robot dog Anysun, the robot dog Bebo and the “connected” robot dog. In the following paragraphs we will introduce them to you in more detail: features, design, advantages and weaknesses.